1) Vitamins abound in Prickly Pear Seed oil (Cactus Oil).
Did you know that prickly pear oil / Cactus Oil contains 150 percent more vitamin E than argan oil?
That is correct.
Cactus oil, which contains vitamin E, fights free radicals and promotes cell renewal.
This is fantastic news for your skin because all of this activity helps to prevent wrinkles.
It also contains vitamin K, which can help to lighten undereye circles.
2) Prickly Pear Seed oil (Cactus Oil) is rich in unsaturated fatty acids.
These fatty acids absorb quickly into your skin, leaving no greasy residue behind.
Furthermore, the fatty acids moisturize your skin's collagen and tighten your pores.
This results in more elastic, youthful-looking skin.
3) A lot of antioxidants = a lot of skin benefits
Prickly pear seed oil contains antioxidants that work hard for your skin in addition to vitamins E and K.
These antioxidants promote cell turnover, elasticity restoration, skin brightness, and the reduction of redness and dryness.
The organic antioxidants in Belle de Jour Facial Oil are the secret to glowing skin.
Try it right now!
4) Prickly Pear Seed Oil (Cactus Oi) does not clog pores.
Don't be concerned if the word "oil" makes you nervous.
Prickly pear oil is non-comedogenic, which means it can penetrate your skin deeply without clogging pores or causing breakouts.
5) It is suitable for all skin types, including oily skin.
Look for skincare products that contain prickly pear oil if you have oily skin, dry skin, sensitive skin, or mature skin.
You can't go wrong with this.
6) Antiviral and anti-inflammatory properties of Prickly Pear Seed Facial Oil
An added bonus!
This makes it useful for treating minor wounds, cuts, and burns.